Carroll Gardens Historical Italian Walking Food Tour tickets are $60/each. This includes the cost of a 7 stop tour and all the food/drink.
SCHEDULING: currently CG food tours are being offered year round on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays only. This is an afternoon (lunchtime) tour that lasts approximately 3 hours.
Dyker Heights Christmas Lights Food/Drink Tour tickets are $65/each for adults and $55/each for children (12 and under).
SCHEDULING: currently DH tours are being offered December 1 – December 30 only. This is an evening (dinner time) tour that lasts approximately 4 hours.
For more information please email Kelly@BrooklynFoodTours.com
PRICING: see ticket pricing above and tickets are non-refundable.
Ticket price includes:
– guided tour with information on all the neighborhoods and establishments we visit
– food and drink at each establishment
(transportation costs to/from walking tours are not included)
MEET UP LOCATION: once you confirm your ticket you will receive an email with specific meet-up location and other pertinent info.
Ready to book? Please read terms below and then email firstname.lastname@example.org with preferred date and number of tickets desired. You will be contacted back with payment instructions.
- All sales are final.
- Tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged, or rescheduled because your space is guaranteed reserved at the event.
- Tickets are only valid for the specified date and time for which they have been purchased. Once purchased, tickets may not be used or exchanged for any other date or time. During purchase, you must review all booking details carefully to ensure that all are correct and that there are no errors.
- Tours may carry a minimum and maximum number of people. We reserve the right to cancel any tour that fails to attract minimum enrollment.
The tour is held rain or shine. In the event of extreme weather where shopkeepers cannot open for business, ticket holders will be refunded.
Dietary Requests and Allergies
Please email us about any special dietary needs or food allergies you may have. Food allergies must be disclosed to Brooklyn Food Tours prior to tour commencement. Additionally, all attempts will be made to accommodate any special requests (i.e. vegetarian).
Medical and Health Concerns
It is vital for tour participants with medical/health concerns to inform us of their condition so that we may be prepared to accommodate if possible. Please note that walking tours are best suited for physically fit and active people.
(Photo credit: Andre Wong)