Carroll Gardens Historical Italian Walking Tour tickets are $60/each. This includes the cost of a 6-7 stop tour and all the food.
SCHEDULING: currently CG food tours are being offered year round on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays only. This is an afternoon (lunchtime) tour that lasts approximately 3 hours.
Red Hook Food/Drink Walking Tour tickets are $95/each. This includes the cost of the 6-7 stop tour and all the food/alcoholic beverages.
SCHEDULING: currently RH food tours are being offered year round on weekdays. Weekends may be available by request. This is a late afternoon tour (early dinner time) that lasts approximately 4 hours.
Dyker Heights Christmas Lights Tour tickets are $90/each. This includes the cost of round-trip transportation, food/drink, holiday lights tour.
SCHEDULING: currently DH tours are being offered November 30 – December 30 only. This is a nighttime tour (late dinner time) that lasts approximately 3.5 hours. Please note this tour is for adults (18+) only.
EMAIL Kelly@BrooklynFoodTours.com for more info.
PRICING: see ticket pricing above and tickets are non-refundable.
Ticket price includes everything:
– guided tour with information on food, drink, owners and establishments
– cost of food or drink at each establishment
MEET UP LOCATION: once you confirm your tour you will receive an email with specific meet-up location.
Ready to buy? Please read terms below and then email email@example.com with preferred date and number of tickets desired. You will be contacted back with payment instructions.
- All sales are final.
- Tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged, or rescheduled because your space is guaranteed reserved at the event.
- Tickets are only valid for the specified date and time for which they have been purchased. Once purchased, tickets may not be used or exchanged for any other date or time. During purchase, you must review all booking details carefully to ensure that all are correct and that there are no errors.
- Tours may carry a minimum and maximum number of people. We reserve the right to cancel any tour that fails to attract minimum enrollment.
The tour is held rain or shine. In the event of extreme weather where shopkeepers cannot open for business, ticket holders will be allowed to reschedule.
Dietary Requests and Allergies
Please email us about any special dietary needs or food allergies you may have. Food allergies must be disclosed to Brooklyn Food Tours prior to tour commencement. Additionally, all attempts will be made to accommodate any special requests (i.e. vegetarian).
Medical and Health Concerns
It is vital for tour participants with medical/health concerns to inform us of their condition so that we may be prepared to accommodate if possible.